Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Party Badge RZM Marked Only

Article about: Hi guys, Looking for some help on this Party Badge, this one has Opaque red enamel & is RZM marked only on the rear with no number, is all ok with this one ? Many Thanks Mac 66.

?

Default Party Badge RZM Marked Only

Hi guys,

Looking for some help on this Party Badge, this one has Opaque red enamel & is RZM marked only on the rear with no number, is all ok with this one ?

Many Thanks Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Badge RZM Marked Only   Party Badge RZM Marked Only  

Party Badge RZM Marked Only  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Badge RZM Marked Only
    P
    Many

?

I can see traces of number 1 & 4 under my loupe so will try & take a pic tomorrow.

It looks period to me Mac

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

looks ok.

?

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    It looks period to me Mac

Nick

Thanks Nick,

Just unsure of this one at the moment mate, hopefully i,ll get a hold of Jo for his expert opinion .

Cheers Mac 66.

?

I believe it's a good one, possibly made by Matthias Oechsler & Sohn. Their RZM number for these was M1/14, so it would make sense that you can see a '4,' and the characteristics seem to match as well. Jo might know for sure, but I don't think he's posting here at the moment.

?

Thanks Erno

Hopefully it turns out to be a good one.

Cheers Mac 66.

Hi Mac

From your pics, it's hard to tell anything. These are small items and good quality pics are a must for serious discussion, as you're aware.

Here are a few similar to your opaque Party badge. I couldn't match it up but a subcontractor made most of these, as evident. When you post better pics, it may be possible to learn more. From the posted pics it's not possible to tell if the badge is authentic or not. The RZM logo looks like an old Morigi logo, but that may be due to the pic quality.

And no offense intended but there are others here, besides Jo, that can help a brother out. With that said, if Jo's not posting here, I'm sure to miss his posts!

Mark

Party Badge RZM Marked OnlyParty Badge RZM Marked OnlyParty Badge RZM Marked Only
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Hi Mac

From your pics, it's hard to tell anything. These are small items and good quality pics are a must for serious discussion, as you're aware.

Here are a few similar to your opaque Party badge. I couldn't match it up but a subcontractor made most of these, as evident. When you post better pics, it may be possible to learn more. From the posted pics it's not possible to tell if the badge is authentic or not. The RZM logo looks like an old Morigi logo, but that may be due to the pic quality.

And no offense intended but there are others here, besides Jo, that can help a brother out. With that said, if Jo's not posting here, I'm sure to miss his posts!

Mark
    That is true about the Morigi fakes! He used the M1/14 reverse for some of his fakes, so that makes sense.

I didn't meant to imply that you aren't also well-versed in these. I only mentioned Jo Rivett because he likes to study them in microscopic detail and catalog the individual maker's characteristics.

As for him not posting, it seemed as though he suggested in a recent controversial thread that he would not be posting here (at least temporarily). It seems a bit extreme, though, so he may well be back!

Quote by Erno View Post
    That is true about the Morigi fakes! He used the M1/14 reverse for some of his fakes, so that makes sense.

I didn't meant to imply that you aren't also well-versed in these. I only mentioned Jo Rivett because he likes to study them in microscopic detail and catalog the individual maker's characteristics.

As for him not posting, it seemed as though he suggested in a recent controversial thread that he would not be posting here (at least temporarily). It seems a bit extreme, though, so he may well be back!

Yes, Morigi did use M1/14 for his recreations. And the logo on Mac's badge, with the photos provided, looks somewhat similar to my eye. These are the shortcomings of poorer pics.

I know you didn't mean anything personal, it wasn't taken that way. With good pics, they can be transferred to Photoshop to be cleaned up and zoomed for a better look. I tried with Mac's pics but it was limited. We all look at maker charateristics, Jo uses a microscope, that's a step beyond, lol. Everyone has their methods I guess, huh?
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast