Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Party Badge RZM Marked Only

Article about: Hi guys, Looking for some help on this Party Badge, this one has Opaque red enamel & is RZM marked only on the rear with no number, is all ok with this one ? Many Thanks Mac 66.

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Yes, Morigi did use M1/14 for his recreations. And the logo on Mac's badge, with the photos provided, looks somewhat similar to my eye. These are the shortcomings of poorer pics.

I know you didn't mean anything personal, it wasn't taken that way. With good pics, they can be transferred to Photoshop to be cleaned up and zoomed for a better look. I tried with Mac's pics but it was limited. We all look at maker charateristics, Jo uses a microscope, that's a step beyond, lol. Everyone has their methods I guess, huh?
    Certainly! Macrophotography techniques are too advanced for me. The other day, I was examining what I thought was an extreme closeup of a Party badge, until I saw Neil Armstrong's footprint.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Badge RZM Marked Only
    P
    Many

?

Mark , Erno,

Heres a few more pix, there not the best as my camera & lighting are holding me back but they may help, the metal on the rear looks porous when i look through my loupe.

Regards Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Badge RZM Marked Only   Party Badge RZM Marked Only  

Party Badge RZM Marked Only   Party Badge RZM Marked Only  

Party Badge RZM Marked Only   Party Badge RZM Marked Only  

?

Hi Guys,

More info: same badge is on germanwarbooty m1/14 & have emailed Jo the pix & he says he does not have a problem with it & can see no red flags, made around or after 1939 -1940

That will do for me

Regards Mac 66.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Badge RZM Marked Only  
    Attached Images Attached Images Party Badge RZM Marked Only 

Glad I could help you out on WAF with the reference example -- didn't notice you had also posted it for reviews on here! Seems to me like the reverse marking on this variation must have been somewhat shallow from the get-go... or maybe a poorer quality base material was used? Well worn reverse die? Who knows... could just be poor storage as well.

Either way, a good albeit somewhat scruffy looking m1/14, as stated!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2