Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Party Flag Pin

Article about: Hi Guys,can anyone tell me if they have seen this flag pin......My grandfather brought this back from the war and I have never seen one....Any help would be appreciated.......Thanks Vinny

?

Default Party Flag Pin

Hi Guys,can anyone tell me if they have seen this flag pin......My grandfather brought this back from the war and I have never seen one....Any help would be appreciated.......Thanks Vinny
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Party Flag Pin   Party Flag Pin  

Party Flag Pin  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Party Flag Pin
    P
    Many

Default Re: Party Flag Pin

Hello Vinny, Welcome to the Forum! These little pins were simply one kind of endless different kinds of patriotic German pins of their day-much as you see various little flag pins even in the US today. It's not worth a fortune, but is more valuable as a sentimental piece that your Grandfather brought back, than anything else. It's just a neat little pin!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Vinny

I'm with William, the sentiment is with that fact your grandfather brought it back as value isn't very high. But, the little pin flag is really neat and would be nice to own!

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Thanks Guys for the welcome and for the input......I really dont care about the value and as you said it came from my grandfather.........I was just curious as I dont see them for sale.........I like little stuff like this........Vinny

Quote by vinny View Post
    Thanks Guys for the welcome and for the input......I really dont care about the value and as you said it came from my grandfather.........I was just curious as I dont see them for sale.........I like little stuff like this........Vinny
    I like little items such as this also, I would pay up to $100 for such a thing. Others may agree or disagree, but if you like it, then the price doesn't matter much
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

?

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    I like little items such as this also, I would pay up to $100 for such a thing. Others may agree or disagree, but if you like it, then the price doesn't matter much
    Mark,If you had posted this I would be saying the same think......These items are neat and like I said I dont see them for sale.Have you seen them..........Vinny

Welcome to the forum.
    Here is one close to yours. This photo is from Chrystopher Alexanders book of Donations badges,pins and pendants of the third reich.
    I am sure it was a donation pin and I have seen one before some where.
    I like it
    Party Flag Pin
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

NICE........Would Love To Have That One........Eric..............

Here are two that will be listed soon in our shop...I have never seen the one with the edelweiss on it before.

Chrys

Party Flag PinParty Flag Pin

?

Nice.........When will they be listed............Vinny