Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe

Article about: here is a heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe nsdap pin..tell me what you think

Default Re: party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe

Quote by militarymania View Post
    if it has a coffin style pin plate,,,it is always bad...simple and easy way to discern the good from the bad

Thanks for answer, but sorry, I'm not familar with what a coffin style pin plate is? I have average knowledges but far from beeing an expert. How do I recognise it, basicly? Is there any excepts from this kind of pin that might be original or are they all fakes?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe
    P
    Many

see the crudely drawn red line,,,this is the general shape of the coffin pin plate,,also notice a round outline where the pin plate of an original badge would be affixed,,,
    Attached Images Attached Images party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe 

Thanks alot for that information! Do you have any thoughts about the badge it self? Is there any more signs of being a fake, or is it just the coffin pin plate? At my badge, there is no other shaped round area, that not fit the attached plate, but that maby dosen't matter? Is this shape of plate always a sign of fake warning?

hi again,,,in the book,"N.S.D.A.P. Enamel".by Michael F.Tucker....there is no example of the 'Hitler-Ludendorf' party styled pin,,,so i dont know if it even existed as anything other than a civilian type souvenir badge,,,look at the pic where the round outline is,again,,forgive my crude yellow line drawing,,this is where authentic party badges will most often have the pin plate affixed to...Robert
    Attached Images Attached Images party pin,heil hitler-ludendorff von grafe 

Have you seen this post on ww2weaponsforum? As I understand, this is mentioned to be an original? The plate looks familiar on this one.

Copy of text:
    Made around late August 1924 as a symbol of trying to Unite all Völkisch paramilitary Forces and "proclaim" that Hitler, Ludendorff and Albrecht von Gräfe have joined the Frontbann. (which never happened, and was mere propaganda on the part of Röhm and Minister Stützel.) Due to his falling out with the Party, in 1925/6 and Harsh critique towards it in later years, these badges would not have been allowed to be made, sold or worn or Advertised for sale after that. These badges are very rare, and although are very similar to the NSDAP membership Badge, have infact nothing to do with the NSDAP.

There is no other Original Badge like this on the Internet, and only 1 other that i know of in a Private collection. Your chances of running into an Original today are near Zero. Any Ludendorff Badge like this that is either maker marked, or RZM marked is a FAKE. No Exceptions, Bob, no exceptions.

Mine is ground dug, not in the best of conditions and has the pin plate reattached, but when it comes to this particular Badge, condition is not important.

?

Quote by Korgossen View Post
    Have you seen this post on ww2weaponsforum? As I understand, this is mentioned to be an original? The plate looks familiar on this one.

Copy of text:
    Made around late August 1924 as a symbol of trying to Unite all Völkisch paramilitary Forces and "proclaim" that Hitler, Ludendorff and Albrecht von Gräfe have joined the Frontbann. (which never happened, and was mere propaganda on the part of Röhm and Minister Stützel.) Due to his falling out with the Party, in 1925/6 and Harsh critique towards it in later years, these badges would not have been allowed to be made, sold or worn or Advertised for sale after that. These badges are very rare, and although are very similar to the NSDAP membership Badge, have infact nothing to do with the NSDAP.

There is no other Original Badge like this on the Internet, and only 1 other that i know of in a Private collection. Your chances of running into an Original today are near Zero. Any Ludendorff Badge like this that is either maker marked, or RZM marked is a FAKE. No Exceptions, Bob, no exceptions.

Mine is ground dug, not in the best of conditions and has the pin plate reattached, but when it comes to this particular Badge, condition is not important.
    I suggest you read the link listed on the first page of this thread, It really helped me out regarding my greafe pin. All rzm marked one are fake.they are nsfb not nsdap.

?

Apparently a pin with the "gesch gesch" and a RZM stamp is another red flag to show it is post war

You want to be seeing a pin plate like this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2