Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Possible fake alert?

Article about: Hi everyone, Doing some online search yesterday I found this badge for auction on emedals, and what was my surprise when I noticed that it bears a striking resemblance to the "famous&qu

Default Possible fake alert?

Hi everyone,

Doing some online search yesterday I found this badge for auction on emedals, and what was my surprise when I noticed that it bears a striking resemblance to the "famous" Morigi fakes made in the 60's and 70's.

Possible fake alert? Possible fake alert?

I would like to ask you guys what you think about this one, I would be pretty confident saying it's a fake.

Regards,

MG.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Possible fake alert?
    P
    Many

Emedals often do not give a damn what they are selling as long they are getting paid.

I dont like that badge and I would avoid that seller completely, because I have seen too many fakes on their website, although vast majority of items on emedals are genuine pieces, but still they sell very often fakes as original pieces and that really is not acceptable.

Best regards,
    Franko

It is a shame how dealers ruin their reputation by not paying enough attention or not caring enough.
    Last edited by Migobeego; 05-06-2018 at 08:00 PM.

It will be sold as genuine piece, just like many other fakes unfortunately. Horrible really.

Best regards,
    Franko

MAP
    ?

Has anyone informed them that it is a fake. They have taken items down in the past.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Has anyone informed them that it is a fake. They have taken items down in the past.
    Exactly, I have informed them of things they are selling as fake, told them where they can find examples to prove it and they pulled them. I have done this with several sites with out issues. Takes 10 minutes of work and makes the hobby better for everyone.