Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

Article about: You just post too quickly, Ade...lol

Default Re: Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

I have a minty example also, I like to have two examples of things, one from either end of the condition spectrum.

Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.

An M1/13

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge.
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Thank you, Helmetone

They do look good in groups! I'm surprised more folks don't collect them. My pictures lag about a month or two behind, so there's about 15 more now.
    They are slowly grabbing a hold of me. I might start focusing on them. And with most still being under $100 USD a piece, who can argue with that!

Quote by helmetone View Post
    They are slowly grabbing a hold of me. I might start focusing on them. And with most still being under $100 USD a piece, who can argue with that!
    You will find the more common RZM pieces are under/around $100 as you say. The cost goes up for transitional pieces and up again for signed pieces. Rarer pieces will climb to around $200 and up. Foreign supporter badges are quite pricey! $500 on the lower side. They are very difficult to find and faked way too often. Tough to learn about them when fakes are all one gets to see. It's easier to learn basic design and manufacturing styles first. This will make spotting higher end fakes easier, if at all, they are good! If you decide in collecting Party badges, there are many areas to head in.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

I'd probably stick with the lower ends, at least for a while. As you said, with the often faked foreign supporter badges, and their high prices, I probably will shy away from them. I'd feel better dropping $100-200 on transitional and signed pieces than the money I have dropped on some helmets. I'd be less likely to "lose" the credit card bill

Quote by helmetone View Post
    I'd probably stick with the lower ends, at least for a while. As you said, with the often faked foreign supporter badges, and their high prices, I probably will shy away from them. I'd feel better dropping $100-200 on transitional and signed pieces than the money I have dropped on some helmets. I'd be less likely to "lose" the credit card bill
    Some of the fun is in hunting the not-so-common pieces. RZM 104,99,186,95.

Sandgroper has a very rare piece, non RZM. This one is often faked! Perhaps he will share a pic of his Schanes piece here. He has posted it before.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

This is the badge Gents, it has a bit of enamel damage but it was the one that really got me interested in collecting these badges. It was made between 1927 and 1933 in Vienna before their production was banned. It was my first party badge and I didn't realise what I had until I posted it here on the forum and got quite a surprise to find it was one of the rarer ones to be had. A great opportunity to once again give a very big thanks to all who OK'd it for me and to Ade for educating me on what I actually had, Cheers.
    Attached Images Attached Images Real or Fake NSDAP Nazi Party Pin Badge. 

fake

Quote by fpalacio View Post
    fake
    Actually, it's a very scarce and very original period badge. There is a thread on this badge somewhere on WRF.

Tom

Quote by fpalacio View Post
    fake
    Oh? What makes it a fake?

It was for Luke... I was watching pics and I saw Luke´s one... sorry about the misunderstood, Greenhorn and Tom
    Last edited by fpalacio; 05-02-2013 at 02:54 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast