Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen

Article about: This hobby is an army of angry acronyms, copied & pasted work from others, claims supported by assumption only, and clouded by evidence, or period proof, in the form of a story. If that

Jo

Good point about the badge being ignored if it was in your book! Just proves each item needs scrutiny for its own merits and no single book is gospel. The implication of the markings on this badge is huge. The RZM logo is clearly "not" Morigi, if anyone gets that idea. The badge breaks the rules as much as an early period, pre Transitional, badge with full RZM markings. These sorts of Party badges are oddities that break the rules and should be learned from. I suppose we cannot tell collectors to avoid ALL badges marked with RZM Ges Gesch but as a general rule, not a bad idea for a new collector.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen
    P
    Many

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    The RZM logo is clearly "not" Morigi, if anyone gets that idea.
    No Mark, far from Morigi. I will have a hunt around for a morigi fake today, and micro-scan it.

Yes some strange things happened. The Paul Meybauer badge shown on page 126 - below - also testifies to this, with the RZM logo and only his initials P.M. Again, something you rarely see.

Quote by Metallwarenfabrik View Post
    I will have a hunt around for a morigi fake today, and micro-scan it.
    As promised

Apologies for the poor photos but I thought I would share this badge. It's identical to the badge Jo describes but without the over polishing. As with the other badge the white enamelling is not great.
    Shaun
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen   RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen  

?

Do you have info about this RZM Ges.Gesch. - badge ?
    Thanks in advance.

benten
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen   RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen  

RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen   RZM and GES. GESCH only on Parteiabzeichen  

?

Nobody ?

?

Quote by benten View Post
    Nobody ?
    You should start a new thread, the original poster has been banned and this thread is over 5 years old.. Good luck.. G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Gwar, thank you for your advice !

benten

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2