Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Silver party badge RZM M1/85

Article about: Hi guys, is this badge good in your opinion. I think is a good one, but would like you to confirm it with me if you can, Best Regards, Juan

Default Silver party badge RZM M1/85

Hi guys, is this badge good in your opinion. I think is a good one, but would like you to confirm it with me if you can, Best Regards, Juan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver party badge RZM M1/85   Silver party badge RZM M1/85  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver party badge RZM M1/85
    P
    Many

Marked M1/85, this Alois Rettenmaier of Schwabisch-Gmund item is a circa 1935 piece.*Got this from the fantastic thread The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread

The official, "unofficial", Party badge thread.

Any merciful soul has a comment?

Looks like a good Rettenmaier. The obverse looks oddly rough though, so I wouldn't pay too much ---

Thanks mate, seller asks 100 Euros, so I guess this is too much? Is this silver made?
    Quote by slados28 View Post
    Looks like a good Rettenmaier. The obverse looks oddly rough though, so I wouldn't pay too much ---

It's an all regular party badge, "silver wash" on messing planchet... not silver. I would say 30 Euros max. That obverse is really oddly distorted... almost looks ground dug. I would wait for a better one.

That is a pass then, thanks mate for your kind contribution, will find a very nice Party Badge in the future, no rush, Best Regards, Juan
    Quote by slados28 View Post
    It's an all regular party badge, "silver wash" on messing planchet... not silver. I would say 30 Euros max. That obverse is really oddly distorted... almost looks ground dug. I would wait for a better one.

Nice silver wash. I will have my eyes open for a badge like this, but 100 euro? No way

Thanks mate, I agree with you, too much, will keep my money for some other ítem
    Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    Nice silver wash. I will have my eyes open for a badge like this, but 100 euro? No way

Hello Juan,
    this party badge looking at the back looks to be in excellent condition.
    The reason that I believe it is so good is it is an absolute raging fake.
    Just about everything is wrong with it.
    The red enamel is very poor quality.
    The white enamel is rubbish and the details on the back are good but not good enough.

Rettenmaier badges from what I have found have 3 different reverse dies and the one you show is similar to one of his types but looking closely they don't match.

Lucky you didn't waste your money on this one.
    All the best
    Doug

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast