Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Silver party badge RZM M1/85

Article about: Hi guys, is this badge good in your opinion. I think is a good one, but would like you to confirm it with me if you can, Best Regards, Juan

I gotta agree with Doug's assessment.

Steve

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silver party badge RZM M1/85
    P
    Many

Party Badges can easily be found in good condition starting at around $50-$65...No reason to pay more than necessary...
    cheers, Glenn

I agree that the obverse looks horrible but there could be explanations for that, incl. the poor pic quality, almost looks poorly re-silvered ---

But I'd be more interested in hearing exactly where this reverse differs from original Rettenmaier badges using this same reverse die. Other than very low detail in the one photo provided I just don't see it.

Again, I agree that the obverse is severely lacking but poor enamel jobs happened and that photo is pixelated as shit. Plus, this would be a first for me with that very convincing reverse --- never seen a Rettenmaier fake before either.

Thanks Doug, appreciate your help. Even if this Badge was a good one for instance, would not pay that asking Price, Best Regards, Juan

Guys, thanks you for your help, by all means I will pass from this Badge, too many doubts and above all too expensive, till next one, Regards, Juan

This badge really fooled me. I'd easily payed 50 USD....but thank heaven that I have this forum
    Well, I just have to study some more!

Hi guys, other seller I normally buy from sells the same one as I initially post. What are your opinions?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Silver party badge RZM M1/85   Silver party badge RZM M1/85  

Hi Juan
    Looks like your seller has come across a box of reproduction badges as it is the same type that you posted previously

Hi Doug, it s the same badge sold by two different sellers, I send you a PM
    Quote by Saladin View Post
    Hi Juan
    Looks like your seller has come across a box of reproduction badges as it is the same type that you posted previously

What an odd combination with the horrible obverse and the really believable reverse ---

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast