Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Speaking of rare badges!

Article about: by Wim Vangossum Maybe not rare for you, Metallwarenfabrik but I never noticed it before. Always a pleasure to learn ;-). And have you noticed there are a few party pin addict here on this f

Default Re: Speaking of rare badges!

Quote by Wim Vangossum View Post
    Maybe not rare for you, Metallwarenfabrik but I never noticed it before. Always a pleasure to learn ;-). And have you noticed there are a few party pin addict here on this forum? The humble party pin is getting more popular then ever.

Regards, Wim
    Hey Wim, yes i guess, but thats all i do anyway, so i guess maybe i notice these things more than others. Sometimes i dont notice them at all as well, the cuff links i have had for years, sold long ago, and knew it, but the badge next to them i had listed online for about 6 months before someone asked me if it was blue.. i guess.. i am just too busy lately to notice "everything". Yes i saw that a few folk are interested in the Parteiabzeichen here, and thats good - unfortunately i dont have the time to help out here at all with posting - info - or anything else. Maybe next year that will change, i dont know, but you all seem to be having fun here, so i`ll let you get on with it :-)
    You know, "spitfire-Jo" has the habit of saying the wrong thing to the wrong person at the wrong time, so any active participation on my part pertaining to anything about the parteiabzeichen, will only be taken the wrong way. There is a lack of knowledge in general about these badges, due to everything that has been printed about them, and debates on attributes that should not even be considered, with the wildest conclusions being reached..so in order for me to keep my blood level normal, and everyone else happy, its really the best if i dont comment anymore about these items on any Fora.
    I`ll shoot you a mail towards the end of this year - Hopefully - once "Project Spitfire" has taken shape.
    Salu

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Speaking of rare badges!
    P
    Many

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2