Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Where do you obtain your NSDAP party badges?

Article about: Ah wow, well thanks for the help. I suppose I spend too much time looking at websites like germanwarbooty and get discouraged by the high prices.

Thanks for the reply Greenhorn. I enjoy the Parteiabzeichen.ch website very much and I think I'm going to order one of the enamel M1/105 badges from there. I'm not particularly picky, but I am partial to the history of Dresden and know the 105 was made by Hermann Aurich there. I also really like the design of that one.

I've spent hours studying on the Parteiabzeichen website as well as the unofficial official thread here. Really great resources for people like me who love to learn the history behind things.

Nice Eastwood "Blondie" quote in your sig there by the way. So many great lines from that movie, I've watched Leone's westerns more times than I can count.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Where do you obtain your NSDAP party badges?
    P
    Many

Quote by RailwayEagle View Post
    Thanks for the reply Greenhorn. I enjoy the Parteiabzeichen.ch website very much and I think I'm going to order one of the enamel M1/105 badges from there. I'm not particularly picky, but I am partial to the history of Dresden and know the 105 was made by Hermann Aurich there. I also really like the design of that one.

I've spent hours studying on the Parteiabzeichen website as well as the unofficial official thread here. Really great resources for people like me who love to learn the history behind things.

Nice Eastwood "Blondie" quote in your sig there by the way. So many great lines from that movie, I've watched Leone's westerns more times than I can count.
    Thank you. Those were the beginning Westerns for Clint, very enjoyable, and very funny. Some are critical of them because they are made on a lower budget. But we know they are great movies
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3