Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

4th Reich Kreisleiter Level armband?

Article about: I am assuming this is VERY 4th Reich, if not 5th! Not even vaguely like an original from what I can see.

?

Default 4th Reich Kreisleiter Level armband?

I am assuming this is VERY 4th Reich, if not 5th! Not even vaguely like an original from what I can see.4th Reich Kreisleiter Level armband?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 4th Reich Kreisleiter Level armband?
    P
    Many

Default Re: 4th Reich Kreisleiter Level armband?

Yes - but pooh - it's awful . There is a lot of stuff coming out of India these days.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

It's a pretty little thing!!! Maybe the Indians are contracted by the Nazis living in Antarctica!!!

So that's where they went.........! ? !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Oh yeh! The soviets have pics of the entrance to their underground base...they are coming in 2012....according to the Internet " iron sky" was made to prepare us for it....it's all true, well I must be....it's on th net!

4th Reich Kreisleiter Level armband?If advertised as a Kreisleiter armband, the description is incorrect. The armband for a Kreisleiter has one row of oakleaves in the center of the band with white piping on the edges. Attached is a picture of a genuine example. This pattern would be for the leader of a main office(hauptamt). However, gold wire thread was NEVER used as edge piping. Totally a fantasy design based on a genuine one but executed incorrectly. Note the difference in the thickness of the embroidery between the genuine example and the fake. The thicker wire is easier to work with requiring a less competent worker.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks for the correction Bob, I did not know this (I assume the beautiful piece shown is from your own collection). I was comparing it to one on the Collectors Guild labeled as such, but I see yours also shown there as the same. I assume the difference between the Ortsgruppe and your Kreisleitung is the color of the piping, the Ortsgruppe being blue?

If you are going to the trouble of faking something why not make a better job of it whilst you are at it?? - perhaps we should be thankful they are too lazy!

Quote by alikat View Post
    If you are going to the trouble of faking something why not make a better job of it whilst you are at it?? - perhaps we should be thankful they are too lazy!
    Perhaps to fool unexperienced and new collectors like every other fake out there? Before viewing this thread, I had no idea that this type of armband existed as Ive never seen one. Even though i had not seen one, i had a feeling something was off about the first one posted, unless it belonged to the overly flashy Goring!

Quote by alikat View Post
    Thanks for the correction Bob, I did not know this (I assume the beautiful piece shown is from your own collection). I was comparing it to one on the Collectors Guild labeled as such, but I see yours also shown there as the same. I assume the difference between the Ortsgruppe and your Kreisleitung is the color of the piping, the Ortsgruppe being blue?

Hi Al-

Kreisleitung is a level of jurisdiction, where as the term Kreisleiter refers to a position held by an individual who is in charge of all political activities in a Kreis. There were numerous variations of the gold oakleaves on the 1939 pattern uniform. The one I posted is for a Kreisleiter. The armband you showed is a poor copy of the type worn with the
    4th and final uniform revision introduced in the Spring of 1939. There was so much gold accutrements with this uniform that the wearers were referrd to as "golden pheasants."

The 1939 NSDAP piping breaks down as follows:

Ortsgruppen(local) light blue

Kreisleitung(county) white

Gauleitung(state) burgandy

Reichsleitung(national) yellow gold

Hope this helps.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Hi Bob,
    Thanks for the information. Hopefully I will get to use it soon on a good item!