MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Any Info On Nazi Armband?

Article about: Hello, Here are pictures of the armband that I saw along with the flag I posted about before. I was curious to know about the stamp on it as well. Any information will be appreciated and let

Here are pictures of one

Any Info On Nazi Armband?Any Info On Nazi Armband?Any Info On Nazi Armband?Any Info On Nazi Armband?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Any Info On Nazi Armband?
    P
    Many

Here is the other, and let me know what you think of them

Any Info On Nazi Armband?Any Info On Nazi Armband?Any Info On Nazi Armband?Any Info On Nazi Armband?

The political armband appears to be a fine original. The Volksturm does not appear to be the depth of color I would expect. However, as there were many manufacturers of these, it could be a variant.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Yeah after getting it, I definitely question the Volkssturm armband because the inside seemed to be too white and there is a lot of variation in the eagles compared to original examples I have seen.

The Volkssturm looks to have been poorly stored and has extensively faded. This is evident most clearly on the reverse outside of it where the black had faded into almost all grey. This is why it appears too white on the inside. It's quite probable that it is authentic, but much better specimens are out there and available for decent prices.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Honestly this one was $35 so I wasn't too worried about over paying for one in a little rougher shape

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3