Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

armband

Article about: could this be blood?and is the white markings on the back like a thing instead of a paper tag?thanks ..oh,the guy said it was taken off a uniform..

?

Default armband

could this be blood?and is the white markings on the back like a thing instead of a paper tag?thanks ..oh,the guy said it was taken off a uniform..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture armband   armband  

armband   armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement armband
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: armband

so if the white markings are like the paper tag then this is a political armband with stamped maker tag?ok,thanks it sure looks like blood but it could be just a story who knows? i wanted to post the buttons i got as they are different buttons for police departments thats what it looks like.

It looks like blood to Me, Pammy...and, welcome back, by the way! Good to see you here again! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

hi,thanks so much and nice to here from you also!

?

just put it in the sale section ..

Pammy, clear some of your pm's so mine can go thru.

Ty

?

ok,thanks ty for telling me i do have a lot in there but its cleaned up now.

?

yeah,i looked all around the net and there is none with the white stamp i have on mine some have a white arrow to show what side is up and what side is down can and one show me witch way is the correct way as the oak leaves either go up or down position?thank u ! and if u look around the internet most of the ones like mine are not as well made as the back of some of the swasticas are realy bady swen on..i pretty sure iam going to keep this and want me and chris to start collecting armbands AND WHAT EVER else nice comes on threw the astate auctions ..if anyone can find one close to mine please post as mine has RZM and other writing in a white stamp witch i think is realy neat as the ones i mostly see have a paper RZM tag.......happy holidays !!

?

i will search and post a few different ones like the back and how there are many made different ...

?

different..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture armband   armband