Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armband Collection....

Article about: Hey gang....Had a couple members ask about my armband collection....how many I have, how I display them, stuff like that....so I thought I'd take some pics of the armbands that I have framed

Default Armband Collection....

Hey gang....Had a couple members ask about my armband collection....how many I have, how I display them, stuff like that....so I thought I'd take some pics of the armbands that I have framed. I also have another 4 armbands that are in dagger display cases - not framed...but this will give you an idea on what I have and how I display them....They are all different in one way or another (construction and so forth).
    In total - I'm up to 66 different armbands....still more to find too!
    Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband Collection....   Armband Collection....  

Armband Collection....   Armband Collection....  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband Collection....
    P
    Many

Default Re: Armband Collection....

Wow, thats a nice collection. I really like the assortment of different armbands you have, and how you have set them up!

Regards,
    Finn

?

I agree. Nice collection and awesome setup. Finding new and interesting ways of displaying pieces is almost just as fun as collecting pieces themselves.

Matthew

Thanks so much guys! Glad you like 'em and how they are setup! There are quite a few years invested in finding all of these...but it's been great! I love this hobby!
    Cheers!
    Rob

Hi, very nice items indeed

rob i never tire of seeing those images and now updated

Hey Rob, your armband collection reminds me of a Smarties chocolate advert....What a lot I got!! Very nice collection! Some very desirable pieces.
    Tom

heres a newly listed scarce one rob although you have it maybe someone else hasnt?

Auxiliary Security Police Armband - Jessen's Relics Military Memorabilia - Special Section

Rob, they look great displayed together like that ! amazing collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

People who know me know that I love to make displays. So I must say that I am very impressed by this! Why collect this stuff and spend so much money to have it sit in the closet?! Anyway, I also like that the way you present these items protects them from moths and the elements. Very nicely done, A+++

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast