Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Armband collection

Article about: Lol good responce, I liked that.

?

Question Armband collection

Ok here is my current deal thats on the table as we speak. i have the chance to purchace this armband collection from some one for arround 500.00 give or take. Just like some in put on these bands to find out some expert oppions if these are good bands or phony, there is a few in this collection i have never seen so i want to make the right decision i do feel the price is right, but want to cover my self befor buying. thanks for any help with this. john

PS i am trying to get some picture of the inside of these also, these are the first pics i have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Armband collection   Armband collection  

Armband collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband collection
    P
    Many

Jan
    ?

Default Re: Armband collection

Hi I´m the first one to comment to and I say "looks like the good, the bad and the ugly"

Rgds Jan

Hi John, I would have concerns over the two NSDAP armbands on the right.

The "GR" armband I have not seen before and I would strongly suspect it could be British/Commonwealth, but I cannot find it listed in my books.

Cheers, Ade.

Hi John

Are we talking about 500 USD, Euro, ... ? I share the same concerns as Adrian. Let's wait for those inside picture, do ask the seller for good detailed frontal pictures as well...

Greetz

Nick VR

?

ok thanks guys, i will do that, with getting more front, and the inside pictures. thanks for the help to this point. john

I'm assuming that the armband beside the HJ example is supposed to be Luftschutz....that is a fantasy piece. Never existed. The G.R. 'band as mentioned is not German and I have never seen the "M" armband either. I've never seen that type of lettering used either on that "M" 'band. The others appear OK - but closer, more intimate pics are a must.

Cheers!

Rob

?

Quote by Jan View Post
    Hi I´m the first one to comment to and I say "looks like the good, the bad and the ugly"

Rgds Jan
    I could not have said it better !

?

Thanks guys I will try and get better pics today of the front and inside. One thing I would like to ask is the top right blue band the one with the wings and black swa. What is that, and what was it used for? Thanks again john

?

Sorry I just relooked at the pictures again the one I asked about was the one saying it is a fantincy band.

.....Yup....that one isn't worth the cloth it's printed on.

Cheers!

Rob

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast