Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is this armband good or bad?

Article about: is this a ss reserv armband as its being sold as and is it of period use? i thought it was ok looking but the stichings looks kind of loud and new to me but hey what do i know could be the p

Default is this armband good or bad?

is this a ss reserv armband as its being sold as and is it of period use?

i thought it was ok looking but the stichings looks kind of loud and new to me but hey what do i know

could be the picture?

rob you know your armbands mate is this ok at $230? i thought it kind of cheap

cheers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is this armband good or bad?   is this armband good or bad?  

is this armband good or bad?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is this armband good or bad?
    P
    Many

Default Re: is this armband good or bad?

Hi Ewan, does the seller happen to reside in California U.S. ? This armband is believed to be an SA which was brought up in another post recently. If the seller is who i think it is he will accept most reasonable offers. Just don't offer an unrealistic price.

rgds, Ty

ty thinking so from C.list also thinking it would be more SA rather than SS what would be a reasonable offer for one of these bands also are you thinking its genuine period piece mate?

bests

Hi Ewan, yes the sellers name is Steve. I almost bought the piece myself but decided to buy other pieces for my collection to fill some holes. Offer him $190 or i can him for you to see what the lowest he will accept.

rgds, Ty

Yes, the piece is original.

Yuppers...I agree.....look and construction looks as it should....and I think that offer would be fair. They usually go for a little more - but it doesn't hurt to put that offer on the table. Good luck!

Rob

Ewan-
    The SS Reserve units never wore this form of kampfbinde. The SS Reserve units wore gray base collar tabs to signify their status. The armband is definitely SA Reserve. Attached is a picture of a SS Reserve officer's dress tunic with gray insignia and standard SS kampfbinde.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is this armband good or bad?  
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 07-24-2009 at 03:07 AM.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

gar
    ?

Yes its a SA armband not SS

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Ewan-
    The SS Reserve units never wore this form of kampfbinde. The SS Reserve units wore gray base collar tabs to signify their status. The armband is definitely SA Reserve. Attached is a picture of a SS Reserve officer's dress tunic with gray insignia and standard SS kampfbinde.
    hi bob thanks for that bit of info there good to know

Quote by Ty Revelo View Post
    Hi Ewan, yes the sellers name is Steve. I almost bought the piece myself but decided to buy other pieces for my collection to fill some holes. Offer him $190 or i can him for you to see what the lowest he will accept.

rgds, Ty
    ty could you please send me steves email adress by pm ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast