Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Armband Real ?

Article about: Hi Guys,I am going to make this short as possible.....Last year I purchased this armband for a friend of mine son who was just starting to collect.I purchased this from one of the biggest de

Thanks for the vote of confidence in these. I have had many in hand for a really great price. I really don't know where my information came from. You may be right about gun show lore that got stuck in my head from when I began collecting. Something always made me feel they were no good. I will however put my trust in the experts here who can vouchers for these. Next time I will grab one if the price is right.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Armband Real ?
    P
    Many

Eric

You are right to question, always question. In this case, you learned something new, just as I did looking at these pieces. As you know, there is much to be learned on this site! Every time I login I find some new fact or tidbit that I walk away with.

Hope you find a great armband next time you go to a show.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Sometimes you can buy a cloth piece tht has been washed in modern detergents and the chemicals in the detergent will cause the material to glow. But we can tell that this piece was not washed. Saying all of that I also agree its a real period piece. Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2