Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Authentic Party Armband?

Article about: K here are some better pics of the stitching, the front and even some blacklight test results (which are iffy when compared to my hj band) but it does pass the burn test *shrugs* I threw in

?

Default Authentic Party Armband?

Just wanted to see what you all thought about this armband. In all seriousness I think it's haunted Anytime I hang it up in my collection room I have the worst nightmares but as soon as I take it down, I sleep like a baby. haha.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic Party Armband?   Authentic Party Armband?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic Party Armband?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Authentic Party Armband?

Is it just me, or is the 'red' colour off ?
    It looks like a shade of purple to my eyes............!
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Might be the camera lemme see if my phone takes a better pic...

*edit* ok retook the pics. I'll upload em when I get home.

?

hi , general construction looks to be ok , but pics could be improved as stated purple hue to pic. better pics would resolve this ,,cheers paul

?

Here are somewhat better pics. Not as purple here...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Authentic Party Armband?   Authentic Party Armband?  

Pics are not great, but I think it is OK.

Cheers, Ade.

?

many thanks for all the replies

?

Another quick question about this piece... Burn test resulted in white smoke but I had to put out the flame with my finger leaving ash residue all over my hand. I'm used to these items burning themselves out then having the resulting ash blowing away easily.

Also, I know service men tend to have rather big arms but the diameter on this piece is 6 inches! I cannot even find a friend of mine who can wear this properly. I'm assuming it was worn over a thick winter jacket *shrugs*

It could have been worn over an SA shirt....I also think the armband is OK...looks to be three piece construction....sounds like the burn test worked. I take it the thread went "poof" when you lit it? Should go very quickly! Any chance you can make out what the stamp says on the front?
    Cheers!
    Rob

?

I tried my hardest to decipher what it says but I can only make out a few letters here and there

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast