Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Clemens armband opinions please

Article about: Bob and Steve and have seen far more examples of these than I have, so I would go with their assesment Asker. I really didn't know about the stamp. If Bob says it's a one looker 4th Reich pi

Default Re: Clemens armband opinions please

Bob and Steve and have seen far more examples of these than I have, so I would go with their assesment Asker. I really didn't know about the stamp. If Bob says it's a one looker 4th Reich piece, you have a definitive answer. Bob and Steve, you've never seen a period band where the swas was sewn through the rondal and band? I'm not questioning you guys, just wondering.

Jay
    Last edited by sitges1990; 04-10-2011 at 05:31 AM. Reason: SP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Clemens armband opinions please
    P
    Many

?

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Bob and Steve and have seen far more examples of these than I have, so I would go with their assesment Asker. I really didn't know about the stamp. If Bob says it's a one looker 4th Reich piece, you have a definitive answer. Bob and Steve, you've never seen a period band where the swas was sewn through the rondal and band? I'm not questioning you guys, just wondering.

Jay
    Never friend.
    As Bob said and I trust his judgement implicitly 4th reich.

Jay-
    I have never seen an armband constructed in this manner. Clemens Wagner was a period manufacturer of hats, not insignia. Send it back.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks for the Lesson guys. Learning a lot from this forum!

What you guys think, how a factory will become a new contract for armbands? You have to offer a price and a SAMPLE to the RZM!
    Nobody would make the work to produce a fake armband and stamp it with a hat-maker-stamp! You would stamp it with a RZM-Stamp or tag. So it would be much more easy to sell in the market.
    In my opinion it could be a sample-armband.

Quote by debbi082009 View Post
    What you guys think, how a factory will become a new contract for armbands? You have to offer a price and a SAMPLE to the RZM!
    Nobody would make the work to produce a fake armband and stamp it with a hat-maker-stamp! You would stamp it with a RZM-Stamp or tag. So it would be much more easy to sell in the market.
    In my opinion it could be a sample-armband.
    Any item submited to RZM for approval would have metal seals attached to it along with a seperate tag describing the item. A stamp on the item itself would be considered a part of how the item would be manufactured. The kampfbinde is definitely not a manufacturer's sample. As I previously mentioned, items manufactured under the jurisdiction of RZM were only allowed to identify the maker by his RZM code, never by name.
    BOB

i cant see the attachments,,,all i get is invalid attachment,,but based on the description and comments,,,i believe it to be a repro or an outright fake

Clemens armband opinions pleaseClemens armband opinions pleaseClemens armband opinions pleaseAn example of how a RZM probe would be marked
    BOB

Thanks Steve and Bob for the follow-up. Oh believe me, not a chance I would doubt Bob's opinion! That would be a life's loser lesson.

Jay

Quote by sitges1990 View Post
    Thanks Steve and Bob for the follow-up. Oh believe me, not a chance I would doubt Bob's opinion! That would be a life's loser lesson.

Jay
    Jay-
    For me, life is a continuing search for knowledge. There is more in this hobby that I do not know than what I do. I try to address things of which I have some knowledge and try to avoid guess work.
    BOB

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast