Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cotton NSDAP Kampfbinde

Article about: bboywizard, Is there a data for finding makers of armbands ??? Based on #'s... Any info would be appreciated... Thanks for posting...Gwar..

?

Default Cotton NSDAP Kampfbinde

Hello all,

I recently purchased this cotton NSDAP Kampfbinde with some Luftwaffe items. I'd never thought of getting one of these but it jumped out at me and I thought I have to have it. It does have a few small dark marks on the edge of the roundel but other wise is in good condition. I just have a few questions about the RZM tag. I have read that the B refers to the cotton construction but what does the M on the last line refer to? Is there anyway of finding out who the 344 maker code belongs to? Is there anyway to get an approx date of manufacture?

I'm planning on storing it in an air tight plastic container with a few silica gel packs - Is this the general consensus with storing fabric items?

Thanks
    Alex
    Cotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP KampfbindeCotton NSDAP Kampfbinde

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cotton NSDAP Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

Looks like a nice armband......... !
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thanks for the reply steve

Plastic is not the best storage mate. Perhaps an envelope ..very nice example..344 is Gebruder Pfretzschner of Plauen, on a quick search

?

Thanks bboywizard. I don't know what I did wrong searching for that maker, must have been having an off day. I wasn't sure with paper storage due to the heat and humidity we get here.

Should be fine in paper,just dont get coloured paper or with glue...nice and steamy up Brisvegas

Nice example, congrats!

?

Nice find, a good example

?

Thanks Glenn and Adam. It does get a bit steamy up here-I have to be really careful storing my edged weapons.

nice clean one.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast