Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Did I get taken on this armband?

Article about: This piece is from John Telesmanich, but I may have gotten overzealous here..... After purchasing, I noticed the double row stitching, I have never seen that before. The whites look too clea

Default Did I get taken on this armband?

This piece is from John Telesmanich, but I may have gotten overzealous here..... After purchasing, I noticed the double row stitching, I have never seen that before. The whites look too clean but I wrote that off to most of the images of items being a bit bright. Hopefully I am wrong....

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Did I get taken on this armband?
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

It looks OK to me. But I will let others with more experience opine. I will say that John T is right as rain with a fantastic reputation. So if something bad did slip through I'm sure he will make good on it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Black Light tested?
    John

Not yet, it should arrive soon.

In hindsight and in fairness to John, the word 'taken' was a bit harsh in my original post, if I bought it after seeing the pics, I only 'took' myself....Let's hope that all points are moot and its just a great piece I would actually prefer it this way as there are several items on his site that I would like to add to my collection.

?

Welcome to the forum. Glad you are here. I know John well and have had a few transactions. Honorable dealer, fair and if there ever was an issue I believe he would take care of you. He is top shelf to work with. I do believe your armband is fine and it is not a post war piece. Always like them in hand myself but it looks to be okay from pictures.

Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

?

I'm with Rossi on this one - a fantastic piece. You won't be able to upgrade.

Original.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!