Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early NSDAP Armband

Article about: I'm considering purchasing this 'early' armband, which appears to be handmade, possibly 1920's, I wonder if I could possibly ask your opinion on it, with regards authenticity ? Thanks again

Default Early NSDAP Armband

I'm considering purchasing this 'early' armband, which appears to be handmade, possibly 1920's, I wonder if I could possibly ask your opinion on it, with regards authenticity ?
    Thanks again guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early NSDAP Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early NSDAP Armband
    P
    Many

personly I woud'nt waste money or time on it.

Thanks Harryamb2, a fake then ?

Is it possible to get more pictures? Its one of those,its so bad it might be good, if you know what i mean..or it might be junk

Photos of the Armband turned inside out may perhaps prove useful, though I'm assuming it's unstamped being an unoffical piece...These Early Kampfzeit Pieces are Tricky, especially without solid Provenance regarding their origin...Price is an important factor as well...Too Cheap? High Dollar?
    Personally speaking, I would like to smell it first...
    cheers,Glenn

Smell is always the best way with aged cloth...you cant replicate it

Thanks for the comments guys, I emailed seller earlier for additional shots, rear & 'inside out', not replied as of yet. The armband is a 'vet' bringback, that was purchased as part of a grouping belonging to this veteran, & is priced at £45. Of course, the smell test, when the guy emails back, I'll ask that one too.
    Regards Paul

Hi, I really like these early "crudely" made pieces. From just the one pic, IMO, a good one, although I notice the stitching goes through the white roundel, and same with the black of the swastika. Kind of like these are too big for the band itself. But I still dont count it out. Who knows how many or who was making this stuff in the early years of the party. We have all seen pics of early party rallies where some of the flags look like some kids school project. It is a sketchy area, but proper cloth, construction, and like bigmacglenn and wizardman say, a good whiff, also, blacklight and burn tests, all add up, your probably o.k.

There is a good chance this piece is period original. However, as previously stated, these pieces are questionable to many. It should certainly be priced less than a standard no questions piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Couple of pictures through from seller, the band measures 16cm across x 8cm high, seems small compared to what I already own ? Already thinking that, maybe, this could be a purchase that gives me a headache !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Early NSDAP Armband   Early NSDAP Armband  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast