Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help with this armband

Article about: Hey guys, since everything I bought in this little group is headed into the fake category, i'm going to guess the same with this armband. Stitching doesn't come through to the inside. Did it

Default Help with this armband

Hey guys, since everything I bought in this little group is headed into the fake category, i'm going to guess the same with this armband. Stitching doesn't come through to the inside. Did it always? Also, no tag. Does not glow in blacklight, though.

Help with this armbandHelp with this armbandHelp with this armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Help with this armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: Help with this armband

Wait for someone with more knowledge but I fear that this is a fake. It looks alot like this fake SS Armband that I've seen before.
    If you see what I'm saying here, it looks almost like an exact copy but just different color...

Compare to this original also... not the SS but the Reserve armband!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with this armband   Help with this armband  

Looks like a decent SA Reserve armband...I don't see any red flags...Glenn

?

Construction and materials look good. I think I saw an exact one on world at war documentary.

Thanks guys, sorry for posting in the wrong subforum since this is SA. I am working my way through this little collection trying to figure out what's what. Do you guys often come across groupings with some fake, some not? It seems people that have collected over the years could by luck or odds come up with some real pieces and some fakes....

Genuine SA Reserve kampfbinde Any collection put togethr pre-internet can possibly have fake items in it All depends on the level of knowledge of the peson who assembled the items. I will move this to the appropriate forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

My bad!
    I just don't know a whole lot about these things but I remembered seeing that fake one once before!