Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

HJ Armband - Havent seen one like this before?

Article about: This one is different than I have seen (and I searched for an hour on the forum to find an exact match)... Thoughts? If it's fake - it fooled the "cake" out of me!... Bevo style di

Default Re: HJ Armband - Havent seen one like this before?

i like it! alot!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ Armband - Havent seen one like this before?
    P
    Many

Me to a nice worn bevo .They get this fluffey look to them ,maby mother used the hard soap and the scrubbing brush on this.Didnt have nice washing machines then.
    REgards Pete

Bevo seems to be rather an intricate technique - have there been re-productions using the bevo weave?

?

I've seen a lot of BeVo style repro TK's and Adlers but I can't remember seeing HJ Armand's in BeVo reproduced. That does not mean they never were.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Armband - Havent seen one like this before?  

I also have yet to see a reproduction HJ armband in Bevo. As Dean says, that does not mean they do not exist. The reason may be that the HJ armband is fairly common and not expensive to aquire. When the cost of aquisition exceeds the cost of duplication, the next step is reproduction.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

When the cost of aquisition exceeds the cost of duplication, the next step is reproduction.
    Amen to that Bob,damm shame but thats the truth.

I assume that the diamond is puffy from being washed. I have washed a few very very cheaply acquired armbands and this is usually the result. I think it has to do with some shrinkage of the material. Hope this helps.

This company makes numerous fake H.J. items. Soldatenwerk. Even easily found and relatively inexpensive original items are copied by them. The D.J. Fahnlienfahne is a direct copy of an item I used to own, down to the Fahlien and Jungbann numerals on the canton panel!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ Armband - Havent seen one like this before?  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2