Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

I need help with this armband

Article about: Dear Community! I bought this printed armband today, and I haven't got any idea of it's originality.. Is it good or a very bad fake? It was about 22,5 Euro. Thanks for any help!!! These are

?

Default I need help with this armband

Dear Community!

I bought this printed armband today, and I haven't got any idea of it's originality.. Is it good or a very bad fake?
    It was about 22,5 Euro. Thanks for any help!!!

These are further pictures of the armband: Postimage.org / gallery - Karszalag 001, Karszalag 002, Karszalag 003, Karszalag 004, Karszalag 005
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I need help with this armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I need help with this armband
    P
    Many

I'd say you got your 22 Euros worth...Looks like a beat-up fake to me. the Swastika isn't quite in proper proportion, should be thicker with respect to the White Roundel, in my opinion...Too Dubious for my tastes, friend...
    Glenn

?

Dear Glenn!
    Thank you for your answer. In an another community like this, they say it's a very bad fake. They say the stamp looks terrible and fake too, and it's originaly a Hungarian workergroup armband with swastika. They also told me, if it were original, the printing would came across the material, but in this example the printing is a modern one..
    I don't really know the thruth.

Anyone else please??? I really would like to know if it's good or really a fake one

I'm confident that we can safely say it's a bad fake...
    Glenn

Hi, I have to agree with Glenn on this one, the swastika does not have the right look to it, it is almost a gloss finish. The damage to the reverse also looks to be contrived, just an attempt at ageing the piece in my opinion. Leon.

?

Thank you for all you two! So my hungarian friends were correct too! I will give it back to the seller, because he told me that he would pay me back the money if it's a fake one.

?

Welcome to the Forum xedos6... Next time it would be better to post first before buying... G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

In many cases, printed armbands are difficult to authenticate from photographs. In the case of this one, as stated by my colleagues, this is quite evident a fake. Don't waste your money on the printed examples. You will be far better off buying a standard three piece example. They are not rare and not overly expensive.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Gwar: I couldn't take a picture when I bought this item, and I couldn't phone up someone. Quickly I was talked to another sellers at that place who also sold military items, and they said it's okay, then I bought it. After I arrived home, posted it to my hungarian friends at a same kind of site like this, and they immediately told me it's fake. I just ran one more round here..

Bob: Thank you for your advice! Today I will give it back to it's seller, because he told me that he buys back if it's fake, so no problem at all I will get back my money.