Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Legit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for Oberlagerfuhrer

Article about: Your opinion please - evaluate this armband, real or questionable:

Default Legit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for Oberlagerfuhrer

Your opinion please - evaluate this armband, real or questionable:

Legit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for OberlagerfuhrerLegit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for Oberlagerfuhrer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Legit? - Deutsches Arbeitsfront (DAF) armband for Oberlagerfuhrer
    P
    Many

Genuine wool armband with a most interesting cufftitle attached indicating a leadership position at a political training camp.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the assessment.

all good.arm band is rare.

I agree with all the above...a rare and desirable armband...
    cheers, Glenn

?

Only seen a couple of these.. There are period photos I have seen with this in wear....

Thanks everyone for the assessment - I was lucky to acquire the armband.

Very rare armband, but not as for "leadership position at a political training camp", as said in post 2.

Persons as the Oberlagerführer, Lagerführer etc. from the Führungspersonal were active at camps were
    (foreign) workers were housed
    , due to the Arbeitseinsatz in so-called Gemeinschaftslager during the war.

This was arranged and assigned to the Deutsche Arbeitsfront on behalf of the Amt für Arbeitseinsatz der DAF.
    In-depth descriptions about what was to be done one can find in "Dienstanweisung für Lagerführer der
    Deutschen Arbeitsfront
    ", from 1941 and/or 1943. The functions were described in these regulations!

It is my opinion the golden yellow armband was worn with the political leaders uniform, the black version with the
    Werkschar-uniform (as these uniforms were described: Uniform der Politischen Leiter or when available the "bisherigen
    blaue Werkscharuniform"
    ). I rate the shown armband as 1941/1942.

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    Very rare armband, but not as for "leadership position at a political training camp", as said in post 2.

Persons as the Oberlagerführer, Lagerführer etc. from the Führungspersonal were active at camps were
    (foreign) workers were housed
    , due to the Arbeitseinsatz in so-called Gemeinschaftslager during the war.

This was arranged and assigned to the Deutsche Arbeitsfront on behalf of the Amt für Arbeitseinsatz der DAF.
    In-depth descriptions about what was to be done one can find in "Dienstanweisung für Lagerführer der
    Deutschen Arbeitsfront
    ", from 1941 and/or 1943. The functions were described in these regulations!

It is my opinion the golden yellow armband was worn with the political leaders uniform, the black version with the
    Werkschar-uniform (as these uniforms were described: Uniform der Politischen Leiter or when available the "bisherigen
    blaue Werkscharuniform"
    ). I rate the shown armband as 1941/1942.
    Terrific information - thank you Mr. Saris.

The fact that I can benefit from such knowledge and subject expertise constitutes one of the many reasons why this Board is a spectacular resourse - it is absolutely indispensible!

?

Very Very Nice.......You Were Lucky To Find One......I Would Love To Have One

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast