Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My first armband

Article about: hiya guys this came today courtesy of our friend Dave aka sscrooge thanks mate its my first armband & a very nice one at that

?

Default Re: My first armband

that might be a good idea as they do come in different sizes

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My first armband
    P
    Many

Also about £15 for a 1 metre length so a good 5 tubes for your money
    Dan

?

deff worth it if you have a few armbands to display

That's pretty cool.....I like the see though plexi! Might have a look at that....Right now, my armbands are framed together...but I've run out of frames and with about 50 different armbands - that takes up quite a bit of wall space.....
    Cheers - and congrats on your first armband! Careful - it can get addictive!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first armband   My first armband  

Quote by lach470 View Post
    That's pretty cool.....I like the see though plexi! Might have a look at that....Right now, my armbands are framed together...but I've run out of frames and with about 50 different armbands - that takes up quite a bit of wall space.....
    Cheers - and congrats on your first armband! Careful - it can get addictive!

Rob
    nick nice band mate keep going!! also rob iam always happy to look at those boards cracking collection mate whats the blue one with the white O some type of observers band? never seen that one before is it rare? also who would have used that? once again cracking mate

Thanks Ewan! The blue armband with the O has been attributed to the Luftschutz as an observer armband (looking for planes to shoot down????)
    I got this one from an online antique store....they got it from a veteran. If you look closely - you can see that there was a breast eagle that had been sewn onto it - but sadly removed (by the antique store perhaps to re-sell).
    I've alwyas assumed that it was the vet who had sewn it on. Here are a few closer pics of that specific band.

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My first armband   My first armband  

My first armband   My first armband  

rob cheers for the extra pics and can see the outlines of the bird shame it was removed as would have been a nice etra touch! thanks mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2