Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Nazi Armbands

Article about: A few new Armbands..... Any thoughts or comments welcome...Thanks....Gwar

?

Default Nazi Armbands

A few new Armbands..... Any thoughts or comments welcome...Thanks....Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Armbands   Nazi Armbands  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nazi Armbands
    P
    Many

Much better detailed pictures of each piece individually are required to make any competent opinion. Pictures of both the outside and inside are necessary. This shot from 1000 ft. of all as a group can only provide educated guesses.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Moved to the NSDAAP kampfbinde forum.
    BOB

?

Thanks Moderator Coleman..Gwar

?

Default Armbands: better pics

Moderator Coleman I hope these help ...Gwar
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nazi Armbands   Nazi Armbands  

Nazi Armbands   Nazi Armbands  

Nazi Armbands  

From your current pictures, I can say that all but the Hitler Youth are genuine period original. That does not mean the HJ is a fake. I would like to see a reverse shot of the HJ as the construction is a little unusual. There is no need to start a new thread with any further pictures. You can add them to this thread.
    BOB

?

Default Moderator Coleman

Moderator Coleman... Bob, If I can,, I belive this is a replica... I have consulted others and have have mixed reactions.... Thank you for contributing and educating me with your vast knowledge and valuable time.... All is appreciated... I look forward to many posts by you in the future..P.S. The "N" does not resemble any of the normal "N" s on other armbands...Thanks again...Gwar

Nazi Armbands  

I do not like the HJ band. It appears to be of wool construction, a material I have never seen used on HJ armbands. If it is wool, the "B" code on the RZM tag is incorrect as that is the proper code for cotton. The wool RZM code is "D." Thanks for such a prompt response.
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 11-18-2013 at 07:03 AM.
    BOB

?

You as well Sir.. Thank you very much for your insight...Much appreciated.. I look forward to more conversations in the future....Sincerely...Gwar P.S. you are correct... wool construction...>>

Disturbingly, the Entire lot seem to be made of the identically same materials and identically same construction-Including the suspect HJ. This may or may not mean anything, but it certainly makes one take another blink at them, as they all seem to be from the same seller as well.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast