Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newly added Kampfbinde

Article about: Gentlemen Here is a new Kampfbinde I have added to the collection. It's my second, and it shows a nice conditioned RZM tag and unfortunately, a moth nip or road I see brown thread on the edg

Default Newly added Kampfbinde

Gentlemen

Here is a new Kampfbinde I have added to the collection. It's my second, and it shows a nice conditioned RZM tag and unfortunately, a moth nip or road I see brown thread on the edges and conclude they are from being attached to a political uniform. Can anyone inform me what the small letter "E" stands for? Each of the below kampfbinde have a different "small" letter "E & F". The second kampfbinde is the first I owned and have added it to show the similarities between them, other than size and condition, naturally.

Mark

Newly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added KampfbindeNewly added Kampfbinde
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newly added Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

?

Nice arm bands.

Thank you, Steve!

Ambands and Iron Crosses, 2 of the iconic TR items everyone should have one of.
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

irs a good 1.

Very nice, and with patina.

Thank you gentlemen.

Friedrich, your observation was my selling point. The patina is fantastic.

Mark

Good luck with your collecting and much patina in things to come.

Lovely armbands, Mark! Always nice to see some age to these and these... and, as noted before, these display a very nice subdued age patina. Like the remaining threads too -- certainly tells a story!

Slados

Thank you, It looks a bit sloppy with the loose strands but wouldn't change it for nothing.

Congrats on your 1000th post!

Mark

Hi Mark, the "E" and "F" are batch number prefixes.

Good honest items.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast