Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Nicht-Wehrmachtangehörige armband - Info please.

Article about: Friends, I just bought this item. I have read about it, but would like to know more information about the item. The photos are from the seller. Thanks, Paulo Sergio

I'm not anti Amish but they can be tricksters, to those with little experience in dealing with them I can attest they ride in cars AND use cellphones! Never figured them to be forgers of TR items. LOL JK-they do ride in cars tho that's true, just don't drive them. They also have extremely nice and expensive hunting rifles, it's that tax exempt thing working in their favor. I once seen an Amish woman while deer hunting cross through a three foot high snow drift while wearing a dress!!-true story. I was bundled up like Randy from a Christmas Story BTW. But unfortunate they (the armbands not the Amish) turned out to be bad, we ve all been there. Probably a good rule of thumb is to look past the stamp and focus on the piece, materials construction etc. Still a nice example here though.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nicht-Wehrmachtangehörige armband - Info please.
    P
    Many

?

LOL, I don't remember the museum guy being Amish, in fact he was a good ole boy that reminded me of Hank from King of the Hill. While the wife and mother in law shopped for quilts, jelly and other crap I wandered off and stumbled on a small WWII Museum packed to the rafters with weapons and uniforms. It was the best day ever during a lousy vacation.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2