Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Armband

Article about: If you are unsure, it is better to take time and verify instead of purchase and discover what you have bought is a fake. At least, these are not difficult to find and can be replaced with po

Default NSDAP Armband

Found this one for sale from a local, non-collector. I'm thinking it's a genuine armband, but I'm asking before I'm buying. Has some moth holes as can be seen. The red material is almost like a felt. Three piece construction. It's a rather large diameter, maybe for going over an overcoat? No tags. What are you opinions? Thanks! (P.S. this was a spur of the moment thing on the way home from work, so I had to take pics with the lower quality camera I had available at the time.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Armband   NSDAP Armband  

NSDAP Armband   NSDAP Armband  

NSDAP Armband   NSDAP Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP Armband

helmetone

Looks alot like mine, minus the swaz looking like it has some color fade. Is that die washing out or is it pic angle/quality? I'd take a chance if the price was resonable.

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    helmetone

Looks alot like mine, minus the swaz looking like it has some color fade. Is that die washing out or is it pic angle/quality? I'd take a chance if the price was resonable.

Green
    The discolor on the swaz is a little from fading, and a little from minor mildew i think. That's the angle of the pic and the natural light giving it the appearance of the dye washing out. The red is solid all throughout the band. As for reasonable price, he wanted $75-100. I told him that was probably a little too high given the condition, so he asked me to throw him a price. I told him I was going to get opinions before doing so.

Looks fine to me.

Cannot help on the value, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks, Ade. I was more concerned about finding out if it's a good one, not so much the offer I should make. I already have a ballpark figure.

It looks good to me also; I would shoot for something in the 50-60 range.. but that's just me throwing my wallet at it, before my lady can stop me! haha

I think your seller is in the ball park - but if you can get it
    for under $70 it is a pretty good buy, IMO.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Thanks for the help guys, it was all for not. The seller sold it out from under me. So much for that.

?

That *****

Bummer.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast