Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP armband

Article about: Hello people I would like your opinions on this armband that i have been offered not sure if its to expensive or not the guy wants £120 for it? And obviously the big question is,is it the re

Default NSDAP armband

Hello people I would like your opinions on this armband that i have been offered not sure if its to expensive or not the guy wants £120 for it? And obviously the big question is,is it the real deal?? Many thanks.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP armband   NSDAP armband  

NSDAP armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: NSDAP armband

120 squiddlies is too much IMO, especially for a cloth version. Even for a wool that would be a very high price. As nice as this example looks, i would be thinking more around 80 pound.

?

I agree with Glenn. It's a clean one though! Even has a sticker. I wouldn't pay more than $80 American.

Wow, 80usd = 52 gbp...tough crowd!

?

Hehe, I wasn't bustin your bullocks, Glenn. I have a couple already, so I wouldn't spend that much for another, unless it was a good deal I couldn't pass up! I bought my SS armband in mint unissued condition for $120 USD. That was a flea market pick up, too.

SS kampfbinds usually go for $500+ depending on condition, tag (paper or cloth) etc so that sounds like a steal! Has it been shown on the forum?

My woolen NSDAP example I think I paid $90 including capture paper.

NSDAP armband

NSDAP armband

NSDAP armband

?

That's a nice one, Glenn. I'll post my ss here, since its an armband. It's been discussed here a few years ago when I joined. I've seen some in mint condition, wool SS selling for $500 - $850!
    Mines wool, multi construction ,has the black cloth RZM tag and dated 1936. Its unissued and not sewn together. There's something really sexy about these. Id show the back but it's in a picture frame and I'm lazy..
    This was actually my first piece of TR items and started me to collect. Ten years back.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP armband  

Nice armbands posted guys and the one that started the thread, is original. The only way you could upgrade it is to have no fold marks in it!

?

No kidding! Thanks ,BTW. Yeah, no doubt the first one is right as rain.

to much money.