Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

NSDAP armband

Article about: Heres a 3 piece wool armband,has a few moth-holes in it.

Default Re: NSDAP armband

Quote by zwerge View Post
    You certainly have some great armbands,waiting for the next group.
    me to mate very nice band love the nsbo band you have the collection iam heading for

p.s also some very nice buckles and will be a couple of years yet like as all my band buys are big diff in the price from 10 years back and esp $3.00 in bobs start up days eah rob?

cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP armband
    P
    Many

rob is that red band with the single rune on it hj? first i have ever seen one like it was it costly? ~ no cheek intended btw!

Hey! These are considered to be used by the DJ (German Youth) used by kids before they made it to the HJ....these armbands are pretty rare and were only used early on. Here are some pics. This is the one you were asking about right?

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP armband   NSDAP armband  

NSDAP armband  
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP armband 

Just realized the two period pics I posted didn't come up....their size isn't compatible??? I will try and re-size them and post them. They are cool period pics of that armband in wear.

Here's another armband to hold you....This is my three piece NSDAP....wool back not cotton.

Cheers!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband 

Here's my DRK that also hasn't been framed yet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP armband   NSDAP armband  

NSDAP armband   NSDAP armband  

Studentbund armband.....

Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband 

Last one for now....Sorry for some of the "yellowish" pics....lighting was a bit off and camera was hit and miss.

This is an SA reserve armband.

Here's an interesting one....These were used for funerals - but most times the black stripe was only placed on top of a reg. armband. This one is stitched. Looks and smells right though. Stitching is also as it should be. Maybe this belonged to someone in the party that had multiple funerals to attend.....like that might be part of his job or something....I'm not sure but I do like this one. If only it could talk - it could explain it.
    Cheers!

Rob

NSDAP armband  
    Attached Images Attached Images NSDAP armband  NSDAP armband 

One more period pic....

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Here's an interesting one....These were used for funerals - but most times the black stripe was only placed on top of a reg. armband. This one is stitched. Looks and smells right though. Stitching is also as it should be. Maybe this belonged to someone in the party that had multiple funerals to attend.....like that might be part of his job or something....I'm not sure but I do like this one. If only it could talk - it could explain it.
    Cheers!

Rob
    hi rob some very nice and rare bands there mate and love the peroid pics with them in wear top class mate keep it up

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast