Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag

Article about: hi guys got this in a lot of items that had been stashed in a vets bring home sea bag in the veterans attic. nsdap armband? multi piece centerpiece , tagged and possibly sliced off the sleev

Default NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag

hi guys got this in a lot of items that had been stashed in a vets bring home sea bag in the veterans attic. nsdap armband? multi piece centerpiece , tagged and possibly sliced off the sleeve?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag   NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag  

NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag   NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag
    P
    Many

Default re: NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag

Good original example
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I like it too !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Looks original to me, I'd guess that it was actually never worn as the band is too long, those would be some huge biceps! I think it's probably an unfinished armband that the GI found somewhere in a factory and sent home as a trophy. Though, the roundel looks huge! My first thought was a funeral sash, but if someone knows their RZM codes I bet we could get an answer pretty quick.

Quote by doomtown View Post
    Looks original to me, I'd guess that it was actually never worn as the band is too long, those would be some huge biceps! I think it's probably an unfinished armband that the GI found somewhere in a factory and sent home as a trophy. Though, the roundel looks huge! My first thought was a funeral sash, but if someone knows their RZM codes I bet we could get an answer pretty quick.
    I was thinking the same thing but the RZM tag put it in proper persepective. My armband has the same tag on the same Kampfb....

Chuck303, nice find!!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Original cotton kampfbinde with the correct "B" code RZM tag.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

A bit beaten up but a nice example
    Morris

To my novice eyes it looks like a lovely worn NSDAP armband... I have yet to actually aquire one but this is one that I'd definitely do in a heartbeat for the right price. Really like the combination of construction and wear!

?

Quote by Bond View Post
    Good original example
    +1

Default Re: NSDAP armband with blue RZM tag

thanks guys. i think it is beautiful. still stained from being in his pocket or ruck sack throughout battles, i find it neat that i have the u.s g.i's entire bringback hoard

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast