Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP Armband received today

Article about: Hi Gents Got this nice multi piece NSDAP armband through today , many thanks to forum member Jason who was a pleasure and a gentleman to deal with. This one will go with my Bevo version.

?

Default NSDAP Armband received today

Hi Gents

Got this nice multi piece NSDAP armband through today , many thanks to forum member Jason who was a pleasure and a gentleman to deal with. This one will go with my Bevo version.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Armband received today
    P
    Many

Very nice armband jimm colors are nice and vibrant, thought of getting one of these myself

Nice looking !
    I passed one like it the other day ! In a kind of felt material, good condition with DRGM (like yours) inside . Priced at 130 euro, was that a mistake ??
    Mfg
    Marc

?

Hi marc

Thanks for the comment , The type you mention would be the wool version it should have a different tag with a D on it for wool instead of a B as B is for cotton. 130 Euro is quite high i've seen the wool ones in good condition for around 95 dollars so about 70 Euro. Maybe a bit more for a mint condition one.

That's what I thought ;-) I did not notice what letter it had :-/
    Congrats on yours :-)

JMM
    ?

Quote by jimm View Post
    Hi marc

Thanks for the comment , The type you mention would be the wool version it should have a different tag with a D on it for wool instead of a B as B is for cotton. 130 Euro is quite high i've seen the wool ones in good condition for around 95 dollars so about 70 Euro. Maybe a bit more for a mint condition one.
    Hi Jimm

Very nice looking armband. I've got one just like yours - RZM tag included, and am now looking for the wool version (with or without RZM tag). The prices I've seen are very close to the ones Marc informs. May I ask where you've seen the wool ones at arround US 95 / Eur 70.
    Thank you so much and congrats again for your great armband

?

There was a nice leaders NSDAP wool armband over at militarywarehouse for 95 dollars which was an exceptional price , sadly it has since sold. 2 wool multi piece examples on stewartsmilitaryantiques both for 95 dollars each however they have since sold also. It has been a little while since i have checked. They are out there on the web , it is just a matter of trawling through lots of sites to find a nice one. I'm sure you will and very soon too

JMM
    ?

Thanks for the info, mate