Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions

Article about: Gentlemen. I would very much appreciate your thoughts on these Armbands

Default NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions

Gentlemen. I would very much appreciate your thoughts on these Armbands
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions   NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions  

NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions   NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions  

NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions   NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions  

NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Armbands. Your Opinions
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

I'm no expert at all so better wait for what they have to say but to me the party armband is fake (the swastika arms are too thin and the blue line belongs to the Gauleiter armband, not to the party armband). Just my opinion...

No expert here. However I can recall that the stamps on the armsbands like the one on the medic are fakes. They are typically used to boost the value. First armband does not look good. It seems very similar to a Gau Level - Administrative however it is not matching up. An armband expert should be by soon.

Rockett

Never saw an RZM tag on a red cross armband. Party band does not look original. Believe they are both bad for reasons stated in last two replies

JMM
    ?

lanners55:
    Got your information?
    Didn't you forget something?

I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean
    Quote by JMM View Post
    lanners55:
    Got your information?
    Didn't you forget something?

Quote by lanners55 View Post
    I'm sorry I don't understand what you mean
    If I may, I think he might be hinting at a little 'thank you' could be in order.

Jonathan.

Thank you Jonathan. I think you may be right but it should be noted that this thread has only been running for two days and as Rockett said " an armband expert should be by soon".
    If he cares to look at my other threads he will see that I always show my appreciation.
    I have to be honest, I think the comment was unnecessary.

Best regards,

Simon

I have no problem with the first armband. It is a genuine political leader candidate armband at the Ortsgruppen level, which is designated by the blue edge piping. It came in to being with the 4th pattern 1939 political leader uniform revisions. This has nothing to do with the Gau level.
    I agree that the red cross armband is a fake with a fake stamp and RZM tag. There is no reason to have a NSDAP issued red cross armband. Please note that the statement that stamps on armbands are a sign of a fake is not correct. Many armbands have legitimate eigentum or property stamps on them from the issuing agency. Sorry I missed this thread earlier.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I have no problem with the first armband. It is a genuine political leader candidate armband at the Ortsgruppen level, which is designated by the blue edge piping. It came in to being with the 4th pattern 1939 political leader uniform revisions. This has nothing to do with the Gau level.
    I agree that the red cross armband is a fake with a fake stamp and RZM tag. There is no reason to have a NSDAP issued red cross armband. Please note that the statement that stamps on armbands are a sign of a fake is not correct. Many armbands have legitimate eigentum or property stamps on them from the issuing agency. Sorry I missed this thread earlier.
    Thank you Bob, excellent and detailed information, just what I needed.

Thank you also to those who have provided input.

Best regards

Simon

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast