Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

NSDAP Party armband

Article about: Here`s the tag on mine.

?

Default re: NSDAP Party armband

Here`s the tag on mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party armband  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP Party armband
    P
    Many

Ops sorry guys.Mine is indeed a cotton example.
    I didn't open my eye's and missed the key point of the thread. "WOOL Dave" you dork.
    Sorry for any confusion.
    Cheers
    Dave

?

Thanks for the info guys. So we agree it's fake?

It is fine in my opinion.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My wool example mit tag.

NSDAP Party armbandNSDAP Party armbandNSDAP Party armbandNSDAP Party armband

Default Re: NSDAP Party armband

i BELIEVE THERE WERE MANY TYPES OF MATERIAL AND THE WAY THEY WERE APPLIED ON THE ARMBANDS, THESE (2) ARE WOOL,CHECK THE WHITE RIBBED MATERIAL AND THEY ARE BOTH GOING IN DIFFERENT DIRECTIONS. i ALSO BELIEVE THAT THE FACT THAT IT HAS A PAPER TAG DOES NOT MAKE IT AUTHENTIC BUT MAYBE UNISSUED. dAVE h
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party armband   NSDAP Party armband  

Hi Guys, note the machine woven swastika on the one which started this thread. It would never have been made on the ribbed type white roundal material as the others shown here. Perfectly fine.

Don't get too hung up on RZM tags. This is pre RZM made example.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

HERE ARE (3) COTTON ARMBANDS,NOTE THE WHITE DISC IS MADE OF DIFFERENT FABRIC,IS IT POSSIBLE THAT THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THE ARMBANDS COULD HAVE PUT THIS TYPE ON A WOOL ARMBAND? Dave H
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP Party armband   NSDAP Party armband  

NSDAP Party armband   NSDAP Party armband  

NSDAP Party armband  

Hi Dave, yes not a problem with me.

Cheers, Ade.

Ade is correct that this is an early piece. Many armbands have lost their RZM tag due to use and laundering. From the images, it appears to be a fine period original piece.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast