Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice

Article about: I wonder if I could ask you guys some advice please. With regard to the reverse of the woven swastika & roundal would there be an issue regarding the 'white flecking' on the reverse , on

Default NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice

I wonder if I could ask you guys some advice please. With regard to the reverse of the woven swastika & roundal would there be an issue regarding the 'white flecking' on the reverse , on the rear of the roundal, when determining authentic/fake ? On these type of armbands, should the RZM label (the code on this particular one is B) be on the reverse of roundal or are they commonly found elsewhere ? Wonder what you think of this one ? Thankyou for your help.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice   NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice  

NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice   NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice  

NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSDAP/SA Bevo Armband advice
    P
    Many

looks ok to me.

Genuine band and tag. There should be a "B" code for cotton on the tag under the corner that is folded over.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thankyou, yes, there is a B under folded corner, I just happened to notice that the white 'flecking' on the reverse of this roundal was more prominent than others, that I have seen on the threads & wondered about the placement of the RZM tag ?

Quote by Pauls1970 View Post
    Thankyou, yes, there is a B under folded corner, I just happened to notice that the white 'flecking' on the reverse of this roundal was more prominent than others, that I have seen on the threads & wondered about the placement of the RZM tag ?
    All is as it should be. No problems with anything on this kampfbinde.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.