Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ortsgruppe Political Leader kampfbinde for review authentication

Article about: found this one in the classifieds , described as a political leaders armband. pictures are not the best i am awaiting more pictures from the seller. there is blue cord piping on the edges ,,

With the staining on the roundel, I would suggest offering a lower price, but I guess it's a matter of how bad you want it. And, yes-I do think it is authentic.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ortsgruppe Political Leader kampfbinde for review authentication
    P
    Many

il see if i can snag it for 150, il update tomorrow

Here is a site that might be of interest.

Armband Identification Gallery

It shows a white piped one just like the one you show.

Steve

I cannot comment on the authenticity of the armband as such, but there is nothing wrong with the absence of the gold piping around the Swastika and the roundel:

Politische-Leiter-Anwärter wore armbands with the upper and lower edge piped in the level of their assignment (here: light blue for Ort level) and an unpiped Swastika and roundel.

Sonderbeauftragte der NSDAP wore armbands with the upper and lower edge piped in the level of their assignment and gold piping around the Swastika and roundel.

In fact, even the Organisationsbuch der NSDAP stressed the fact that the Swastika and the white roundel on all PL armbands are piped in gold, with the exception of the Political Leader Candidates:

Ortsgruppe Political Leader kampfbinde for review authentication

guys thank you so much for all your patience and help with this piece, i will meet with the seller tomorrow. update with more pictures.
    if it seems to be of correct material stitching and construction i will jump on it

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    guys thank you so much for all your patience and help with this piece, i will meet with the seller tomorrow. update with more pictures.
    if it seems to be of correct material stitching and construction i will jump on it
    Good luck. An inhand inspection will show for sure. It does look original to me.

Steve

Quote by No1canuck View Post
    Here is a site that might be of interest.

Armband Identification Gallery

It shows a white piped one just like the one you show.

Steve
    I cannot vouch for the accuracy of that site. It was compiled by a young teenager who was once a member here but banned due to immature behavior. He has an interest in armbands but certainly does not have years of experience to back it up.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

i would not use that website for reference , thats what the forum is for

I agree that the guide is not reliable, having many fakes. But the owner/compiler is not
    the banned teenager, but Vern@GermanDaggers.com. I post this because he is not to blame!!

Quote by Bmsmear View Post
    I agree that the guide is not reliable, having many fakes. But the owner/compiler is not
    the banned teenager, but Vern@GermanDaggers.com. I post this because he is not to blame!!
    Interesting. The young man appeared to take credit for the site when he was corresponding with me. He became upset with me when I stated there were some fakes in the site.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast