Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ost Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini Hoard

Article about: Please can you confirm that this is a known variant cuff band , The mini hoard walked in of the street today Regards Lufty x3

Default Ost Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini Hoard

Ost Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini HoardOst Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini HoardOst Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini HoardOst Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini Hoard
    Please can you confirm that this is a known variant cuff band ,
    The mini hoard walked in of the street today
    Regards
    Lufty x3Ost Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini HoardOst Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini Hoard
    Last edited by luftyluftylufty; 06-26-2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Adding More Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ost Cuff Band Veteran Acquired Today With A Mini Hoard
    P
    Many

Hello Lufty. The embroidery looks to be of a very high quality. It looks like a good piece to me. Here's another from Ulric 's of England for comparison. I hope it gets the stamp of approval from others more experienced than I. Best regards.

Brian

CUFF TITLES

These Items Genuinely Walked Into My Store Today Together With A Short Length Of KC Ribbon .

It would be worth posting some of the other items in their own thread. I d especially like to see the campaign shield. A great lot if all are deemed original. Looking at the Ost CT to the Ulric's example I can see differences but given it was hand embroidered that is I assume to be expected. The materials comparing one to the other are very similar to my eyes. But we ll see what others think. Best regards.

Brian

From the pictures, every thing appears to be period original.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.