Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Q: Armband with swastika

Article about: Its on sale in local auction site. What to think of it? I havent seen this type of armband before. Greetz Marks

?

Default Q: Armband with swastika

Its on sale in local auction site. What to think of it? I havent seen this type of armband before.

Greetz
    Marks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Q: Armband with swastika   Q: Armband with swastika  

Q: Armband with swastika   Q: Armband with swastika  

Q: Armband with swastika  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Q: Armband with swastika
    P
    Many

Default Re: Q: Armband with swastika

I also have never seen one like this before.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

Never seen anything like it before either, sorry.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

?

That's new to me too

i don't think its an armband looks wal to big i would honestly pass on this as 3 people have never seen it one being ade (thats not a god sign)
    you will observe top right the red fabric goes over the white at the bottom the white goes over the red and on the left they are level i don't think thats right

Hey it could be a NSDAP cummerbund

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Hey it could be a NSDAP cummerbund

Nick
    Yeah, "Guten Arben, meine name ist Adolph unt I vil be your vaiter zis evenink"

?

thats is inertesting as i do belive if someone was makeing a fake they would do it right?i like the red rope on it and if its cheap enough and you collect then i would go for it..but if you are not into collecting differnt armbands And want a tex book one i would pass on it as there are plenty of them out there to be had..there are a lot of things that are original that we never seen or can explain but like everyone has said it will be harder to sell as no one has seen one..thanks for posting it..!

?

yeah,looking again it might have been a small banner and someone cut down the one side maybe it was all in realy bad condition??i still like it..

?

Seller claims that it was found while renovating a ceiling of a old house, its size: 54 x11 x 14,5 cm its very strange looking, maybe someone modified it during war years, but only the maker knows . If its price stays low I make a bet and try to get it.