Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Repro armband in classifieds?

Article about: Just to prove this forum has no bais toward any of it's members. I must state I am no expert on Deutsche Rote Kreuz Armbands by any means but out of interest I did a quick web search and all

Default Repro armband in classifieds?

Just for clarification this armband does not look to be authentic just checking after looking at this site below I am not so sure due to the stiching, shape of the cross, no numbering, the stamp, and the overall brand new white look.
    Authentication site http://quanonline.com/military/milit...ss_armband.php

Repro armband in classifieds?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Repro armband in classifieds?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Repro armband in classifieds?

is it revenge or is it genuine quest for clarification ?

No, just returning the favor for wasting an hour of my life when I am only selling items for a friend whilst someone decides to berate me. But, I can foresee you will tell me otherwise since he appears to be your friend. Moreover, I am sure everyone here can make their own decisions on what they buy without the mundane "expert" opinions.

Report already sent...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

I would actually be happy to meet William in person, since he is a honest and knowledgeable collector. I bought number of items from him and have checked them with others as well and never had a problem.
    In reality, your friends might not even know that the items are fakes or don't want to believe that they are. I would not call learning about the items wasted time but then again everybody thinks differently.
    I hope this thread will also become an interesting learning experience.

?

Mate, anybody who believes anything written on the quanonline site deserves to get ripped off.

Regards
    Brett

Really... Why are you being so petty?

Regardless if you are telling the truth and actually selling the items for a friend, your items were found to be fake. William did NOT waste anyone's time. In fact, he saved us the pain of being ripped off. If you are a genuine collector, learn from your mistake.

You are more than welcome to sell your items on the classifieds as long as they are accurately identified. William has a track record of selling quality, AUTHENTIC items at more than fair prices. Items that he has listed as reproductions are clearly listed as such. I would not consider him my friend, but I have purchased a few things from him... He has always been kind and courteous and the items have always checked out!

?

Looks like it was made yesterday, and washed today.

?

Not sure I like the reasoning behind this thread being started, but hopefully it stays on track about the item.....

GermanyAwaken, please know that this is indeed a discussion forum. When you post an item, especially for sale....the community is open to speak about it. Nothing was done to hurt anyones feelings or waste your time, but to shed concern on item/s that were questionable. Hopefully you can understand this and move on to enjoy the forum. I hope someone experienced with these can help with the authentication of the armband for you.

?

As has been said on numerous occassions,there are no EXPERTS because no matter how old or for how long someone has been collecting , we all can learn from each other, but there are some very experienced and knowledgable collectors on this forum, and some of the best in this hobby of ours, I would not consider their opinions as MUNDANE, instead the opinions are given with a wealth of knowledge, some on a certain subject, some are more general but this does'nt lessen their ability to give informed assessments on an item posted, it is sad that more often, newer members are posting items and after receiving unfavourable reports, it has become a trait to either resort to a tirade of personal abuse, or general discord that leads to a comment that is intended to generalise over the lack of members knowledge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast