Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Repro armband in classifieds?

Article about: Just to prove this forum has no bais toward any of it's members. I must state I am no expert on Deutsche Rote Kreuz Armbands by any means but out of interest I did a quick web search and all

Default Re: Repro armband in classifieds?

Just to prove this forum has no bais toward any of it's members.
    I must state I am no expert on Deutsche Rote Kreuz Armbands by any means but out of interest I did a quick web search and all I could find was this example that appears similar to the item posted.
    Repro armband in classifieds?

The link
    http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=191359

It would be good to see a more informed member comment on this particular item as Bill T has suggested.
    Respect Bro's.
    Cheers
    Dave
    Last edited by Thanatos; 11-11-2012 at 04:55 AM. Reason: Additional text

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Repro armband in classifieds?
    P
    Many

Quote by GermanyAwaken View Post
    No, just returning the favor for wasting an hour of my life when I am only selling items for a friend whilst someone decides to berate me. But, I can foresee you will tell me otherwise since he appears to be your friend. Moreover, I am sure everyone here can make their own decisions on what they buy without the mundane "expert" opinions.
    Revenge is not an appropriate action on this Forum. Behave or go elsewhere. We are all adults here and treat each other with courtesy. Thank you.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I personally think this type of petty bullcrap has no place on this forum.
    I do not think Germany Awake is WRF material.

Your stuff is fake!, No your stuff is fake!, No Your stuff is fake!!!..........Im telling my mom!!! lol

?

I'm not too sure of the purpose of this thread. Is it to discuss the armband or not? If so, please discuss it.

If there is an alterior motive would someone expain it clearly to a Mod via PM so appropriate action can be taken to edit the thread to steer it back on course or close it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

I've closed this thread as it would appear the whole idea behind it is nonsense.

The forum, it's staff and members do not condone threads which are started out of spite or in a tit for tat way over someone else because that person has started a thread about your items.

If you have genuine concerns over any item in the classifieds you are more than welcome to post it and discuss it.

Any member who posts items for sale does so on the understanding that their items may be discussed.

If you don't like your items being discussed don't post them for sale or better still, make sure they're right!

If your items are put up for discussion, don't take it as a personal insult, contribute to the discussion and be helpful.

If the items are deemed to be fake you remove them from sale and move on having learnt something.

Threads such as this will not be tolerated and any similar threads will be deleted and the instigator will be given an infraction, have their selling abilities revoked or will be banned.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2