MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

SS Armband

Article about: Hello I purchased this SS armband to day, I belive it is original but I just want to make sure. It also seems that it is rare to see this type of cloth RZM tag. Thanks

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Cloth RZM tags are not rare, just early. Looks like a period piece that has been the subject of some hungry vermin.
    Big Ned has had the munchies.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS Armband
    P
    Many

Quote by jHAM View Post
    Thank you F-B. Your approval is very meaningful to me. I wish you all of the best.
    Thanks. You have always been at the lead here and you have my deep respect.

?

Damn guys its getting a little mushy.

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Since I have routinely been assaulted here in 2015, I want to express my solidarity with a friend.

I have done a lot for this site, and no one has paid me a cent.

JHAM and I have corresponded about it.

When in doubt, better to adhere to good manners than the all too common norm of the sewer and the junk yard, no?

My presence here hangs by a thread in fact. I have lost most of my interest in helping people and spending my time in what otherwise is a mostly pointless effort.

F B

Your unwavering diligence and deep passion for history and the hobby is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your contributions to this great Forum.

Halte durch!

Mart

Politeness seems to be a rare thing these days, a simple thank you makes my day!...

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    If such an expression of gratitude and friendship is to much for you may I recommend the other forum.

SS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandSS ArmbandThanks to JHAM and here are some armbands, with less munch.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My presence here hangs by a thread in fact.
    I hope your thread remains intact FB, your images alone (let alone your wise input) is a pillar of sanity for the hobby.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Since I have routinely been assaulted here in 2015, I want to express my solidarity with a friend.

I have done a lot for this site, and no one has paid me a cent.

JHAM and I have corresponded about it.

When in doubt, better to adhere to good manners than the all too common norm of the sewer and the junk yard, no?

My presence here hangs by a thread in fact. I have lost most of my interest in helping people and spending my time in what otherwise is a mostly pointless effort.
    From an extreme novice I greatly appreciate all you give to this forum. I am amazed at the pictures you post of complete and beautiful uniforms and can't imagine how much time, effort and finances have gone into your work. I could never begin to collect like that. Please know that we all are very appreciative of your expertise and may at times do not express that which is our error.

Thank You Many Times Over.

Sincerely,

William

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast