Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband

Article about: I have what I think is a SS-Staffelfuhrer armband? 1926? First paramilitary ranking system of the Nazi's? I can't seem to find this armband in any books or online. Any feedback and value wou

Default SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband

I have what I think is a SS-Staffelfuhrer armband? 1926? First paramilitary ranking system of the Nazi's? I can't seem to find this armband in any books or online. Any feedback and value would be much appreciated. I have attached a picture of my armband and the only picture I could find with a SS-Staffelfuhrer wearing an armband like the one I have.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband   SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband

Reproduction IMO. The stitching in the white line is incorrect. I have one as well which I required from a vet. Most likely it was made post war to sell to vets in Germany whom didn't recover anything during the war.

These were used from 1926-29 only and the roundel was (much) larger then from what I remember in photos.
    Better pics would be nice it could be an orig with added stripe.
    Reichsführer = Three Stripes
    Gauführer = Two Stripes
    Staffelführer = One Stripe
    SS Mann = No Stripes
    Stripe Info from Ade.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

I rather Like the armband itself, but the white stripe seems to have been added afterwards, as it is a totally different looking material from the rest of the piece- it looks to be from a strip of cloth with a herringbone pattern to it, but the white roundel shows no such thing and neither does the folded black striping making up the swastika. Personally, I have serious doubts on this one.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Remember, the stripe needs to be applied before the roundal.

I have attached some more photos. What does one of these go for in value?

SS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi ArmbandSS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi ArmbandSS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi ArmbandSS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi ArmbandSS-Staffelfuhrer Nazi Armband

The current pictures leave no doubt that this is not a genuine kampfbinde. As previously stated, these are very early pieces that were worn prior to the existence of the RZM system. The RZM tag is is a glaring error on this piece. Fakes of this form of armband were always available back in the day when 3rd Reich material was still available on Ebay. The material had been treated so that there was no glow under a black light.
    Welcome to the Forum. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Damn! Don't let it get you down willbri!

What are real ones worth?

Quote by willbri View Post
    What are real ones worth?
    How do you determine a price on an original item that is seldom seen? I have been at this since 1956 and have never encountered one. This thread is moved to the NSDAP Kampfbinde Forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast