Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands

Article about: just my thoughts guys,not always right.

Default Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands

Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands. The armbands are presented as Kreisleiter and Gauleiter party armbands.
    Together the price would qualify as 'expensive', IMO.

Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbandsWanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbandsWanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands
    Attached Images Attached Images Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands  Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands  Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands
    P
    Many

they seem ok to me.

Finding two of these very rare early pattern armbands in one place for me would raise a red flag. For over 15 years, excellent copies of these early pieces have been in the market place. Without unquestionable provenance, I would not ever consider buying these pieces.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I like to hear Harrys Theory
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I like to hear Harrys Theory
    As would I. I will say they're not like the majority of the copies I've encountered. The key here though is the roundel, and the above examples don't match period pictures in my opinion.

Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands
    This maybe of some help. Every period picture I've seen to date displays a roundel with these dimensions.

ThankYou Cody..photos speak in volumes.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Further images of merit:
    Wanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbandsWanted: Assessment of these pre-1932 party armbands

Great posts. There is nothing better than period pictures to prove a point.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Personally, I don't like the stripe material very much. It's appearance does not look period-nor does the stitching. It's difficult to say definitively without having the piece in hand for better examination, but as they both stand, I would pass on them.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast