Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wehrmannschaft Kampfbinde

Article about: I just acquired and am not completely sure it is original and what the proper term for the item is. SA kampfbinde for sports but I found the following info from e-militaria: These armbands h

Default Wehrmannschaft Kampfbinde

I just acquired and am not completely sure it is original and what the proper term for the item is. SA kampfbinde for sports but I found the following info from e-militaria:

These armbands have been incorrectly identified as "SA Sports Armbands" for over 50 years. They were in fact designed for the Wehrmannschaft but evidently rarely if ever used. They are usually found unissued.

In 1939 Adolf Hitler created the Storm Troopers Military Training Defense Group (SA-Wehrmannschaft) to add to the men who were being trained for service in the German Armed Forces (Wehrmacht). The mission of the SA Wehrmannschaft was to provide military training to SA members so they could serve in the Wehrmacht. The initial training consisted of standard military exercises done for a period of one to three weeks. Upon completion of this program members were expected to serve at least two evenings per week and six hours on Sunday. The SA Wehrmannschaft also trained those men who were rejected from regular military service as a result of being unfit for duty.
    All opinions are welcome and additional education is appreciated. Photos are not completely straight on because of artificial light issues. Apologies if not the correct forum.
    John

Wehrmannschaft KampfbindeWehrmannschaft KampfbindeWehrmannschaft Kampfbinde

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wehrmannschaft Kampfbinde
    P
    Many

There is a thread where it all is being explained:
    SA Wehrmannschaften Armband, started September 1, 2016.
    See post 2 there.
    There are also other threads where things are clarified and
    corrected.