Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?

Article about: All right so I got a ww2 nazi armband about a year ago for xmas from the website of this museum in California called Military Antiques and Museum Petaluma San Francisco, California world war

Default ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?

All right so I got a ww2 nazi armband about a year ago for xmas from the website of this museum in California called Military Antiques and Museum Petaluma San Francisco, California world war. I did my research and I understand that designs that are multiple piece stitch construction are more likely to be genuine and I have confidence that this armband is real but I wanted to hear what anyone that has experience with collecting these cloth relics have to say about it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?   ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?  

ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?   ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?  

ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?   ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement ww2 nazi political armband real or fake?
    P
    Many

RMD
    ?

Hey there..

I am in no way an expert on armbands. So, I'm just giving a novice observation. From what I have seen in the past, if the swastika is not printed on, but rather sewn onto the circle, it would normally be in six pieces. Two center pieces, and the four arm pieces. I posted a picture.. But again, I am in no way an expert. Just making an observation. Please wait for a more knowledgeable person to take a look.

I hope it works out for you.

Thanks for posting the picture.

Take care
    Attached Images Attached Images ww2 nazi political armband real or fake? 

RMD
    ?

I should also mention that I have seen another armband here a lot like the one you originally posted. Fake or real, I don't know. But, as far as the solid sewn swastika goes, maybe some early SA member had his wife make the armband, and she just created it this way?

The OP's Kampfbinde looks fine to me but I am not expert either. Others will be around to comment. The value vs condition is another topic.
    John