Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake?

Article about: Hello fellas I just purchased this armband. It seems original to me,but I would like your opinion because its in mint condition, that`s why is hard to tell. Also they are so many replicas ou

Ves
    ?

Default WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake?

Hello fellas
    I just purchased this armband. It seems original to me,but I would like your opinion because its in mint condition, that`s why is hard to tell. Also they are so many replicas out there on the market and I am not very familiar with this kind of insignia.
    Any comments and opinions are appreciated.
    WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake? WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake? WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake?WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake? WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake? WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake?WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII German Civil Service Yellow Armband - Real or Fake?
    P
    Many

are you showing us one or two armbands? The first is definitely ok. The color is way off on the second and I would not buy it. Is it the lighting or a different piece?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    are you showing us one or two armbands? The first is definitely ok. The color is way off on the second and I would not buy it. Is it the lighting or a different piece?
    I think he's showing us one? Note the fold in the armband on the wing.

a good one.

Quote by Gimmie View Post
    I think he's showing us one? Note the fold in the armband on the wing.
    I saw that but wanted to confirm as I did not want to give him incorrect information.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Ves
    ?

Thank you all for the fast replies

Ves
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Yes,it's only one armband on all pictures. I just couldn't make them good as the first two pictures with the bright colors.
    Sorry for the bad photos